These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Taki Taki accessible at https://takitaki.co/. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Taki Taki and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website. You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all the following:
• Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material.
• Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material.
• Using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website.
• Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website.
• Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity.
• Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being accessed by you and Taki Taki may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
• All members must prove they are 19 years or older, by completing our age verification process.
• Members are only allowed one account with Taki Taki.
• When you place an order, the items you select are reserved for you. Please do not place orders you don’t intend to complete.
• All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges. In extreme cases, if a refund is issued, refund will only be store credit (no exceptions).
• Prior to placing an order, you must read and be familiar with all the topics listed in Taki Taki.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images, or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Taki Taki a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute it in all media. Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Taki Taki reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Taki Taki express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Taki Taki, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Taki Taki, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential, or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby fully indemnify Taki Taki from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Taki Taki is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Taki Taki and you in relation to your use of this Website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.